Mooring Whips, Fixed Angle Base, Standard
Mooring Whips with fixed angle standard bases are an economical way to protect your boat from dockside and seawall damage. The solid fiberglass poles pull your boat a safe, convenient distance from the dock to keep wave, wind, wake, and tide action from harming your boat's hull.
- Whip poles are high quality solid fiberglass poles (2-piece that epoxy together on site)
- Fixed-angle aluminum-magnesium base units, roller tips, and mooring whip lines included
- Each kit comes complete with two poles (except the single pole PWC model) and all of the hardware necessary for installation
- Commonly used for ski boats, runabouts, center consoles, and bass boats
- Use fresh or saltwater
- Best for moderate wake and minimal tide areas
- Whips available for boats up to 33 ft in length & 20,000 lbs
Mooring Whips are made of high quality solid fiberglass poles, aluminum-magnesium base units, tips, and mooring whip lines. Each set comes complete with all of the hardware necessary for installation.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.