West System, Epoxy Resin - 105
- Resin is pale yellow & clear
- Low-viscosity liquid epoxy (1000 cP (centipoise) at 72 Deg. F (22 Deg. C))
- Formulated for use with WEST SYSTEM hardeners (Not Included)
- Cures in a wide temperature range
- Forms a high-strength solid with excellent moisture resistance
- Designed specifically to wet out and bond with:
- wood fiber
- reinforcing fabrics
- some metals
- Bridges gaps and fills voids when modified with WEST SYSTEM fillers
- Can be sanded and shaped when cured
- With roller applications, it has excellent thin-film characteristics to flow out and self-level without "fisheyeing"
- The resin cures clear so that you can achieve a natural finish when coating with varnish
- No strong solvent odor, making it safer to work with than polyesters
Please see Additional Description below for additional product specificationsProduct considered Hazardous and can only ship UPS Ground105 Resin is the base material of the WEST SYSTEM family of products, on which all of the WEST SYSTEM compounds are built.WEST SYSTEM Epoxy cures to a high-strength plastic solid at room temperatures, by mixing specific proportions of liquid epoxy resin and hardener. By using a simple "cookbook" approach you can tailor the handling characteristics and the physical properties of the cured epoxy to suit your working conditions and specific coating or bonding application.
If the containers are kept sealed when not in use WEST SYSTEM resins and hardeners should remain usable for many years. Over time, 105 Resin will thicken slightly and will therefore require extra care when mixing. Hardeners may darken with age, but physical properties are not affected by color. Mini Pumps may be left in containers during storage. It is a good idea, after a long storage to verify the metering accuracy of the pumps and mix a test batch to assure proper curing before applying epoxy to your project.Product considered Hazerdous and can only ship UPS Ground
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.