Kent Deluxe Flotation Jacket with ArcticShield Technology Hood
Mfr: Absolute Outdoors
$132.98 On Sale
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Offers the comfortable fit and warmth of a jacket, while providing the safety of a life jacket
- Soft and comfortable foam provides comfort throughout your entire work day
- Provides hypothermia protection in colder water conditions
- 200 denier nylon ripstop and nylon oxford outer shell
- Removable hood is constructed with ArcticShield technology, a multi-layered, heat retention material for added warmth
- Fleece lined removable hood with SOLAS grade reflective, drawcord adjustment, chin cover, and taped seams make it weatherproof
- Comfortable fleece lined, high collar
- SOLAS grade reflective material for increased visibility
- Large fleece lined cargo pockets for holding extra gear
- Fleece lined pass-behind handwarmer pockets
- Bellowed chest pockets with openings to accommodate radio antennas
- Heavy-duty zippered front with dual storm flap and fleece chin guard
- Watertight neoprene inner cuff and adjustable elastic outer cuff cinches tight to keep water and wind out
- Interior waist belt with quick release buckle
- Neoprene waistline for comfort
- Mesh drainage to prevent waterlog
- Interior pocket
- D-ring attachment for small accessories
- Minimum 15.5 lbs. of buoyancy
Kent Deluxe Flotation Jacket with ArcticShield Technology Hood, Large
Kent Deluxe Flotation Jacket with ArcticShield Technology Hood, Medium
Kent Deluxe Flotation Jacket with ArcticShield Technology Hood, Small
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.