14.75" x 19" Pitch, 3-Blade, LH, 15-Spline HR, Titan, SS, Prop, Merc./ Nissan / Tohatsu / Honda
Solas, Stainless Steel HR Titan Boat Propellers are ideal for high speed planing hulls. Designed with high rake blades for bow lift and acceleration the HR Titan also features heavy cupping for increased bite and reduced slip.
- Solas HR Titan stainless steel propeller delivers powerful thrust and excellent cruising performance
- HR Titan props include a traditional rubber hub
- Solas HR Titan Propellers provide great stern lift and acceleration
- High rake blade with large cup design
- Delivers powerful thrust and very smooth performance
- Increased speed and fuel economy in engine mid-range
- SOLAS Stainless Steel propellers lead the industry in the highest percentage of chromium, nickel, and molybdenum & are made using investment casting that resists rust from salt water while increasing stability of the propeller blades
Fits: Mercury / Merc./ Nissan / Tohatsu / Honda
90HP (Command Thrust)...2014~
220 HP ......... 87 ~ 88
225 HP ......... 80 ~
MODELS 1S, 1B, 1C . ~ 82
135 HP ......... 87 ~
225 HP (Sea Pro/Marathon) . All Years
MODELS 120, 140, 145 DTS . ~ 82
Replaces OEM Number:Honda: 58133-ZY3-B19HR , Michigan Wheel: 345163, Michigan Wheel: 345163
Check out our propeller fit guide. The Solas Propeller Fit Guide will walk you through picking the right propeller for your boat engine's make, model and horse power. You can also select what type of boat configuration you have and the prop fit guide will suggest the appropriate prop. Or if you have the OEM propeller number, you can enter that in and it will give you the Solas cross-reference.
If you still aren't sure, give us a call 1-800-998-9508 and one of our techs will help you find the right boat propeller.
HOW TO FIND YOUR PROPELLER PART NUMBER FOR CROSS-REFERENCE
Tips on Choosing the Right Propeller
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- The item ships directly from the manufacturer is non-returnable unless there is a manufacturing defect.
- Defective Merchandise returns are of two types:
- Type A defective is merchandise that is brand new and determined to be defective at or prior to the point of sale or installation. Type "A" defective merchandise in new condition, is returnable for replacement or full credit as long as return authorization has been issued, and inspection by our customer service department and/or the manufacturer verifies the claim.
- Type B defective is merchandise that has been sold and later failed in service while within the warranty period. Type "B" defective merchandise is covered by each individual manufacturers warranty policy. We will assist our customers in the handling of such warranty claims, as well as items returned for non-warranty repair work. Please note, some manufactures require that the dealer or the consumer contact them directly for warranty issues. When you call us for return authorization, we will advise you to contact the manufacturer if necessary.