14.8" Dia. 15" Pitch LH 4-Blade AL Amita 4 Prop w/ Rubber Hub for Volvo Aquamatic Shrt./Stand. Hub
Solas, Volvo Penta Aquamatic Short Hub / Standard Hub Aluminum Boat Propellers are available in 14" to 16" diameters, left and right hand rotations and 3 or 4 blade configurations for your Volvo Penta Aquamatic stern-drive.
The Amita 3 delivers outstanding acceleration and top speed while the Amita 4 provides increased static thrust for better maneuverability under heavy loads. 4-blade props also offer great stern lift and mid-range engine performance.
- Delivers powerful thrust and very smooth performance
- Exclusive casting manufacturing process for long term performance
- Wide blade designs specifically for 4-stroke engines
Check out our propeller fit guide. The Solas Propeller Fit Guide will walk you through picking the right propeller for your boat engine's make, model and horse power. You can also select what type of boat configuration you have and the prop fit guide will suggest the appropriate prop. Or if you have the OEM propeller number, you can enter that in and it will give you the Solas cross-reference.
If you still aren't sure, give us a call 1-800-998-9508 and one of our techs will help you find the right boat propeller.
HOW TO FIND YOUR PROPELLER PART NUMBER FOR CROSS-REFERENCE
Tips on Choosing the Right Propeller
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Defective Merchandise returns are of two types:
- Type A defective is merchandise that is brand new and determined to be defective at or prior to the point of sale or installation. Type "A" defective merchandise in new condition, is returnable for replacement or full credit as long as return authorization has been issued, and inspection by our customer service department and/or the manufacturer verifies the claim.
- Type B defective is merchandise that has been sold and later failed in service while within the warranty period. Type "B" defective merchandise is covered by each individual manufacturers warranty policy. We will assist our customers in the handling of such warranty claims, as well as items returned for non-warranty repair work. Please note, some manufactures require that the dealer or the consumer contact them directly for warranty issues. When you call us for return authorization, we will advise you to contact the manufacturer if necessary.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned. Product must be in NEW and UNUSED condition
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of items.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.