3M E-A-R EXPRESS Corded Earplugs, Metal Detachable
The 3M E-A-R Express Pod Plugs Metal Detectable Earplugs feature surgical-grade, stainless steel ball bearings embedded in the grips to aid in locating the earplug if lost. Metal detectable earplugs were developed for food processing and other industries where it is critical to keep earplugs from contaminating products and processes. These “no-roll” style earplugs with paddle style grips provide quick, clean, and consistent placement of hearing protection. Simply pinch the grip between fingers and push to fit, which keeps the tip going into the ears clean even if hands are somewhat soiled with dirt, oil, grease, or some other contaminant. The unique foam formula aids in earplug insertion without rolling to keep fingers, plugs, and ears clean. The slow recovery foam inserts easily, and then seats and stays in place for comfortable hearing protection.
- Implanted stainless steel ball bearings aid in locating lost earplugs
- Designed for food processing and other industries where it is critical to keep earplugs from contaminating products and processes
- Paddle-style grips provide quick, clean, and consistent placement of earplugs
- No-roll design keeps fingers, earplugs, and ears clean
- Noise reduction rating (NRR) 26 dB CSA Class AL
- Test compatible with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.