- 3M™ Roloc™ attachment enables efficient and secure installation and removal of the disc
- Durable aluminum oxide abrasive grains cut fast and perform well on many surfaces
- Tough YF-weight, polyester backing supports medium-pressure applications and provides consistent performance
- Heat-resistant resin coating bonds abrasive to backing for durability under pressure, heat, and water
- Disc can be used in wet or dry applications
3M™ Roloc™ Disc 361F offers a quick-change attachment and provides durability and high performance for grinding, blending, deburring, and finishing on all metals. Fast-cutting aluminum oxide abrasive grains are bonded to the heavyweight cloth backing with durable, heat-resistant resin that supports both wet and dry applications.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.