Sierra Comflex 5/8" Water/Exhaust/Fuel Hose
- Shields Comflex is a versatile wire reinforced hose specially designed for inspected vessels
- Comflex is rated for fuel, vital water and non-vital water systems on boats requiring SAEJ1942 hoses
- Applications include bilge, coolant, oil and fuel systems using gasoline, gasohol, diesel
- Applications also include bio diesel, wet exhaust systems, non-potable water systems
- Applications also include engine intake, toilet and holding tank connections
- I.D.: 5/8'' or 15.9mm
- O.D.: 1'' or 25mm
- Ply: 2
- Wt. "C": 33
- Bend Radius: 1.5
- WP: 75
- Tube: Black Nitrile
- Reinforcement: 2 textile plies w/ dual wire helix
- Cover: Black Chlorprene
- Temp. Range: -20F to +212F
- Specifications: SAEJ1942 Code F, VW, NVW; SAEJ1527 A1; SAEJ2006 R2; SAE20R2B
- Specifications: SAEJ20R4B, SAE20R5B, SAE30R5, ISO7840A1
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The SeaStar Solutions warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original retail purchase, provided, however, the warranty period for SeaStar Solutions products used commercially or in any rental or other income producing activity shall be as follows
Ninety days from the date of original purchase for mechanical and electrical products and
One year from the date of original purchase for hydraulic products.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.