Glendinning CH2001 ProGrade 4-Button, Top Mount Control for Single Inboard
The Glendinning CH2001 ProGrade 4-Button, Top Mount Control for Single Inboard Engine/Drive Boats. The CH2001 ProGrade control heads offer the timeless design and high quality materials like the Glendinning CH2001 Classic controls but now feature industry leading technology and interfacing which makes these suitable for use in even the worst environmental conditions.
Glendinning designed the ProGrade to completely protect control head from external water ingress making it suitable for extreme environments. These controls carry an IP68 rating and handle applications where the control head may be submerged.
- Utilize dual channel non-contact (Hall Effect) sensors for handle position measurement allowing greater reliability and protection from moisture penetration
- CAN network provides greater reliability in communication and ease of installation
- Crisp, Gear Shifts - distinct gear shift position using clearly and crisply defined detents at neutral, forward idle, and reverse idle
- Polished stainless steel control body and handles
- Additional Station Communication Cables sold separately
SHIPPING & RETURNS
GLENDINNING PRODUCTS, LLC. warrants to the original consumer purchaser that the Cablemaster will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one 1 year from the date of purchase.