75500MAX2 Marine 500 Turbine Fuel Filter/WS, Shielded Bowl, 2 Micron
Marine Duplex 500 Turbine Series Diesel Fuel Filter/Water Separator provide your boat engine with clean, dry fuel with a flow up to 120 gph. The clear bowl allows easy monitoring of contaminants while the steel shield protects the bowl from heat. The 75500Max series of marine filters are designed to be installed on the vacuum side of the fuel transfer pump for best efficiency and protect precision engine components from dirt, rust, algae, asphaltines, varnishes, and especially water, which is prevalent in engine fuels.
- Valve can select either filter, both filters or shut off
- Shut off valve eases maintenance
- Vacuum/pressure gauge allows easy monitoring of filter element condition
- Clear engineering plastic bowl with stainless steel shield allows water and dirt removal
- 4-16 UNF-2B SAE 1926 O-Ring Boss Female
- Size: 11.5" H x 14.5" W x 9.88" D
- Made in the USA
- Fuel enters the filter assembly
- Centrifuge spins off large solids and water droplets
- Contaminates fall to the bottom of the collection bowl
- Small water droplets bead-up on the surface of the conical baffle and cartridge element
- When heavy enough, they too fall to the bottom of the bowl
- Proprietary Aquabloc II cartridge elements repel water and remove contaminants from fuel down to 2 micron (nominal)
- Waterproof and effective longer then water absorbing elements
WARRANTS PRODUCTS AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE FOR A PERIOD OF ONE 1 YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF INVOICE FROM GRAINGER, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.