Ambassador Marine Flip Drain with Tail Pipe, 1-1/2"
- Fits Ambassador Marine Sinks with 1-1/2" drain hole
- Simply Flip Over the Convenient Flip Stopper to Fill or Drain the Sink
- 1 1/4 inch Sweat Fitting for Hard Plumbing with Solder
- No overflow intake
- All brass
Ambassador Marine drains are made from heavy duty plastic, brass and/or stainless steel. They offer any configuration you might need. The drain flanges are available in a variety of finishes, to match Ambassador Marine sinks and your decor. Sinks with 1-1/2" drains are generally used as head sinks. 1-1/2" drains are the standard size drain for lavatory sinks in North America. Sinks with 2" drains can be used as galley or head sinks. This is the standard size for most sinks in Europe and the rest of the world.
Ambassador Marine faucets, shower systems, drains and accessories are guaranteed to be free from material and workmanship defects under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required for any and all warranty claims.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.