Ancor Marine Grade Dielectric Silicone Compound, 1/3 Oz. (2)
Silicone grease is excellent for lubricating and preserving rubber componentsâ€žlike O-rings and spark plug wire boots. Unlike hydrocarbon-based greases, silicone grease wonÃ�t cause the rubber to swell or soften. Prevents the common problem of spark plug boots fusing to the spark plug insulator.
- Protects electrical connections from corrosion
- Seals out contaminants, moisture, and air around electrical connections without harming nearby insulators
- Remains in place and effective for a long time
- Only a little bit is needed
- Extends the life of bulb sockets
- Prevents voltage leakage around electrical connections
- Temperature rated -40 Deg. - 500 Deg. F
- 1/3 oz tube
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.