BayStar Outboard Hydraulic Steering Kit
Mfr: Teleflex Morse / Seastar Solutions
- BayStarÂ® brings the same safety, reliability, and comfort of larger traditional hydraulic systems to smaller boats with outboard engines with 150 HP or less. The BayStar steering system consists of a super low friction helm for smooth comfortable steering, a balanced cylinderâ€“featuring a compact design that fits most splashwells.
- Two lengths of 20' tubing
- Two bottles of hydraulic steering fluid
- One fill tube for easy fill and purge
- Use on runabouts and inflatables
- 4.5 turns lock-to-lock provides precise, low effort steering
- Compact design fits most splashwells
- Helm has 5" footprint with 3" dash hole
- 3/4" tapered shaft
- Made with rigid ISO quality control, the finest materials, and precision manufacturing
- Meets ABYC standards and NMMA certification requirements
Q: Is the max hp rating 125 or 150. A: The Baystar has been lowered to 125, it used to be 150hp.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.