Big Snip Fishing Line Cutter
This tool was designed for salt water fishing. The Boomerang SNIP is designed to cut through 150 lb braided line and 250 Lb mono and fluoro fishing lines. Has a built on Carabiner so that you can clip it on your hip or on the vest so you are sure not to lose it. Has a built in tether so that you can grab a hold of it snip the line and let go and it goes back into place. No more needing to hunt down pliers or nippers having the Boomerang SNIP Fishing line cutter. Allows for more time to fish then spending time looking for the tools.
- 36" retractable military grade type-II braided nylon fiber cord
- Integrated safety feature locks the blade close when not in use
- Cuts 150 lb Braid line and 250 lb Mono and Fluoro lines clean and smooth every time
- 420 Stainless steel cutters are corrosion resistant
- Easily attaches anywhere with the included carabiner
Rinse with freshwater after each use. Occasionally, treat your SNIP with an anti-rust spray, such as WD40 or Boeshield T9. Wipe with cloth and air dry. This will help prevent spotting on Stainless Steel blades and screws.