Blue Sea, 6011200, m-Series Mini Dual Circuit Plus Battery Switch, Black
- Simultaneously switches two isolated battery banks or combines battery banks to all loads
- Make before break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption
|Switch Type||Dual Circuit Plus|
|Alternator Field Disconnect||No|
|Maximum Voltage||32V DC|
|Terminal Stud Torque||120 in-lb (13.56 Nm)|
|Intermittent Rating||450A (5 min)|
|Cranking Rating 30 sec||675A per circuit|
|Cable Clearance For 4/0 AWG Cables||1.12in (28.45 mm)|
|Cable Size to Meet Ratings||4/0 AWG (120mm²)|
|Mounting Holes||Accept #10 Screw|
|Stud Material||Tinned Copper|
|Stud Torque||120 in-lb (13.56 Nm)|
|Terminal Stud Size||3/8" - 16 (M10)|
|Weight||0.80Lb (0.36 Kg)|
|Weight||0.80lb (0.36 kg)|
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.