Bogs Women's Classic Ultra High Boots
Bogs Women's Ultra High Boots
The Bogs Ultra High boot was originally designed to help dairy farmers stay safe and comfy on slippery indoor and outdoor cement surfaces. Easy-on pull handles, durable hand-lasted rubber over 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech insulation. An internal midsole with rubber sponge for extra cushioning and warmth. Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole. Comfort-rated from temperate to -40 Deg. F. You don't have to milk cows for a living to appreciate the every day comfort and durability of this boot.
- 100% Waterproof
- Durable hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Constructed with 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech
- Non-slip and non-marking outsole
- Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole
- Easy-on pull handles
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40 Deg. F
- Height: 15"
- Circumference at calf 17"
- Internal midsole with rubber sponge delivers extra cushion and warmth
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
SHIPPING & RETURNS
While we can not guarantee BOGS will never wear out, we do guarantee our product is free from workmanship and material defects 1 year from the date of purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.