Buoy & Dock Lights, Solar Powered LED Marker Warning Lights
Taylor Made Solar Powered LED Marker Lights illuminate at night to alert boaters of hazards and charge during the daylight hours. These LED lamps serve as marker lights on buoys, docks, moorings, or anything else benefiting from night time identification. These units are constructed with clear lens and tough, waterproof, plastic housing to keep light in working repair but are not submersible.
- Available in white, red, or green LED light
- Lights come equipped with three flash modes built in (15, 30, 60 flashes/minute)
- Attaches easily to any flat surface with 2 (two) 1/4" screws
- Replaceable AA NiMH batteries (2 per light)
- Base diameter is 4-3/4"; 4-1/4" center to center mounting holes
- Not submersible
- Designed to fit on top of Sur-Mark Buoy #46104 (Well nuts are recommended for buoy mounting)
Note: Check with the local agency governing your waterway before installing on marker buoys
Ratings & Reviews
by John R.
Have used these for many years. Finally needed to replace them. For being solar powered, they worked pretty well throughout the night and kept battery topped up. Batteries did need replacing over time.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.