Covered, Low-Amperage Footswitch
Use these Covered, Low-Amperage Electronic Footswitches to control the ups and downs of your boat's anchor with its windlass. The cover on these switches is 3" in diameter with a hole in the center allowing for finger-tip activation as well as foot control when the cover is up.
Each 3 inch switch needs only a 1/4" deck opening on your boat for the wires to pass through. This small hole makes them perfect for compact installations. Low amperage windlass switches require an external solenoid or control box.
- Hinged cover
- Covers available in black or white
- Rubber boot availalbe in red for up & gray for down
- "Donut" style cover allows fingertip operation
- Supplied with fasteners
- Micro switch activated
- Note: External solenoid or control box required
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.