Turn-Tite Expandable Rubber Plugs are made with brass handles and plated steel hardware. The Turn-Tite T-handle provides an excellent grip to fasten the expanding plug into a hole. Turn-Tite expansion plugs can be used to hang products or are used to seal holes more securely than the Snap-Tite style.
- I.D. Hole Size: 0.937" [23.800 mm] to 1.031" [26.180 mm]
- Max Air Pressure: Up to 10 PSI
- Hardware: brass handle with zinc-plated steel body
- Rubber: Neoprene
- Minimum purchase order of $50 dollars USD
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product