Forespar Marelon MF 850 Ball Valves
- Forespar's MF 850 series of Ball Valves are precision molded in high strength glass-reinforced Marelon.
- Size = Thread Size
- Strong, light weight, and corrosion free
- Ideal for above and below the waterline applications
- All valves sold throughout the U.S.A. have NPT threads
- Unless otherwise specified, B.S.P. come on valves sold outside of America
- P.T.F.E. seals are supplied as standard on 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2" valves
- The temperature range of Marelon. is: -40 Deg. F to +176 Deg. F or -40 Deg. C to +80 Deg. C
Valve Maintenance All our valves are non-corrosive, but like any moving parts in a marine environment, they require regular inspection and lubrication. Do not fail to actuate the handle and lubricate the seals on a regular schedule (water pump grease or even vegetable oil will lubricate seals).
Forespar Products Corp. warrants all products manufactured by it to be free from factory defects in material and workmanship under normal use and with normal maintenance for a period of thirty six 36 months from the date of initial retail sale. The Limited Warranty is extended only to the original retail purchaser and does not run to any subsequent purchaser. Proof of purchase is required.