Imtra Marine Lighting, 120 Volt LED Rope Lighting, 3/8", PVC, Per Foot, Weather and Water Resistant
LED Rope Lighting is sold by the linear foot but must be ordered in 3 ft increments.
The following required parts must be purchased separately to complete your rope light installation: :Part # ILMDL-CONKIT-L6 6' Power Cord and Connector with Rectifier
Part Number: ILMDL-END End Cap
- Power Consumption): .70 watt
- Amp Draw: 0.04A/ft
- Voltage: 120 volt
- Bulb Spacing: 1"
- Bulb Orientation: Horizontal
- Recommended Air Temp Range: -4 Deg. to 122 Deg. F
- Cutability: Every 36"
- Maximum Run Length: 328'
Special note for household use:
The 120 volt rope light with 120 volt connection kit (ILMDL-CONKIT-6) may be plugged into any standard outlet without the need for an AC adapter or transformer. For hard-wiring, the plug may be removed (cut off) from the power cord. Please note that there is no ground wire. For 120 volt LED rope light, be sure to order the connection kit with built-in rectifier (ILMDL-CONKIT-L6).
The low voltage (12 or 24 volt DC) rope light may also be used for domestic use. However, it is not supplied with an AC adapter, and as it is normally hard-wired, it is not supplied with a plug. For household voltage (120 volt), you would need to add an appropriately sized step-down transformer (see our selection of transformers). For LED low voltage rope light (used with a transformer), be sure to order the appropriate connector kit (for 12 volt , use ILMDL-CON12 volt -L6; for 24 volt use ILMDL-CON24V-L6).
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.