Jabsco, Engine Cooling Pump, 1", Flexible Impeller, Bronze, 18830 Series
$400.51 On Sale
Jabsco, Engine Cooling Pump, 1", Flexible Impeller, Bronze, 18830 Series.
- Flow rate: Nominal 8.9 gpm (40 Litres/min) at 1,500 rpm
- Self-priming from dry up to 7.8' (2.4m)
- Constructed from marine quality bronze and stainless steel for ruggedness and reliability
- Easy to service and maintain
- Flange mount
- Body: Bronze
- Impeller: Neoprene
- Wearplate: Not Fitted
- Shaft: Stainless steel
- Shaft Seal: Carbon / ceramic mechanical type
- Bearings: Twin single row, ball type
- Port Type: 1" (25mm) ID Hose
- Weight: 5 lb (2.3kg)
- 18830-1020: For Commander Marine 302, 351 CI Glastron 302, 351 CI Class 165, 190, 200 & 225
- NOTE: photo shows 18830-0000 pump with pulley mounting adaptor attached to pump, other models differ. Please see Technical Data Sheet (.pdf), below, for more information
Jabsco engine cooling pumps are constructed with all bronze body, bearing housing and stainless steel shaft to withstand harsh marine environments.
Product Specs and Installation Instructions and Diagrams
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.