Jim Buoy, LED Marker / Jack / Navigation Lights, Flashing or Steady Burn
Jim Buoy, 9000-X and 9000-XSB LED Lights for navigational aid, marker and jack lighting provide long lasting battery operation with a waterproof construction to survive saltwater corrosion and the most severe weather conditions.
- 9000-X flashes 30 times per minute and lasts up to one year without a battery change
- 9000-XSB maintains a steady burn for up to 1-1/2 months of continuous battery use
- Polycarbonate fresnel lens for up to 1 mile visibility
- Impervious to water plastic construction
- Available in Red, Amber, White and Green bulb colors
- Electronic shut off during day and on at darkness
- Run on 3 Alkaline D-Cell batteries (not included)
HOW IT WORKS - On navigation buoys, the bottom of the 9000-X(SB) light is glued onto a flange (sold separately) which is screwed down onto the top of the buoy. The top portion of the 9000-X(SB) light is then screwed onto the bottom portion of the light. This allows 4" of the light to appear above the buoy and the remaining 7" being internal to the buoy.
All 9000-X and 9000-XSB functions are electronically controlled, remaining OFF during daylight and automatically turning ON at night. The 9000-X issues a bright, pulsating light (30 flashes per minute) that is visible for up to 1 mile and will last up to one year without a battery change. While the 9000-XSB maintains a steady burn while on and will shine for up to 1-1/2 months on a set of batteries.
The great longevity, convenient size and LOW cost of the 9000-X and 9000-XSB make it possible to place lights in many areas that in might have been impractical.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.