Scandvik 41590 E-330 LED Compact Engine Room Light
Scndvik's Compact Engine Room Light lets you see in your boat's engine compartment while not getting in the way. The 6-3/8" by 3-3/4" light sticks out only 5/8" from the mounting surface yet provides a 120 degree light spread. This Scandvik light meets USCG, ABYC and NMMA standards SEA J1171.
- 12/24 Volt (10-30 VDC) - 10 Watt
- 33 x 0.5 Watt 2835 LEDs
- Cool White (5700-6300K)
- 727 Lumen
- Polycarbonate Lens with plastic housing
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Surface Mount (wire can exit from bottom or end of fixture)
- Meets Requirements and Standards for SAE J1171 USCG, ABYC & NMMA
Question: Is this light USCG approved?
Answer: Yes the Scandvik 41590 E-330 LED Compact Engine Room Light meets the SAE J1171 standard for U.S.C.G., ABYC & NMMA purposes.
All Scandvik's products are unconditionally guaranteed to the original purchaser against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.