All-in-one solution for faster and safer charging
The ChargeMaster Plus family is a complete range of battery chargers that provide both efficient and reliable performance in all conditions. This new generation of battery chargers offers multiple functions in one compact device. The ChargeMaster Plus reduces costs and simplifying the system and eliminating the need for additional battery chargers.
The 'Battery's Best Friend' architecture enables the ChargeMaster Plus to charge any battery chemistry using the fast and safe 3-step+ charging method. Different battery sizes can be combined, as the pre-float functionality eliminates the risk of overcharging smaller batteries. The charging profile of the Lithium Ion battery is included, as well as flexibility for a customised, user-defined profile.
The ChargeMaster Plus charges almost any combination of two or three batteries quickly and safely and can handle all possible mains voltages and frequencies worldwide.
Plug-and-play battery charger
The new ChargeMaster Plus models can achieve full functionality within a complete MasterBus or CZone system, or can also be used as a convenient plug-and-play standalone battery charger
Through the MasterBus and CZone communication, the ChargeMaster Plus can provide you with all kinds of information. Such as the presence and quality of the power input, the performance of the charger and even the voltage and temperature of the connected batteries can be shown. In combination with a display you are able to monitor and configure the system.
The new ChargeMaster Plus can communicate directly with Mastervolt Lithium Ion batteries, MasterShunt or system display for real-time adjustments and optimal performance.
The battery charger can withstand high temperatures and significant voltage fluctuations. That makes this battery charger very suitable for the most harsh, maritime, or mobile environments. In addition, the ChargeMaster Plus has CE, ABYC, UL, cULus, SAE, CEC/DOE, ISO and ACMA certifications.
- Improved cooling technology results in very low noise levels across the entire power range.
- Use as a standalone charger or as part of a complete system.
- Automatic power distribution, maximum charging current possible on each output.
- All 3 outputs can provide maximum current*
- Pre-float eliminates the risk of overcharging.
- Automatic current distribution - charging current distribution based on the condition of the battery.
- Compatible with worldwide frequencies and mains voltages.
- Smaller and lighter than the previous model.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.