Milford 249 Foul Weather Fishing Jacket
The Milford 249 foul weather fishing jacket is our newest jacket and is designed for high levels of durability and performance in the harshest conditions for fishermen, offshore yachting and sport fishing. Designed from years of experience and unique in that it is designed as a truly unisex design.
Milford 249 Foul Weather Fishing Jacket Design Features
The Milford jacket is designed as an upmarket jacket for fishermen and offshore yachting or sport fishing users. The Milford 249 foul weather fishing jacket is visually appealing and incorporates additional features, such as angled pockets, adjustable arm sleeve cuff and our adjustable neoprene cuff. The hood has been redesigned to give improved visibility and the raglan arm sleeve design provides more room and ease of movement. The Milford jacket is made from heavy duty 650 gsm PVC that will withstand the most demanding conditions.
The Milford jacket is designed for those that want the very best in fishing foul weather gear.
The Milford 249 foul weather fishing jacket is designed to be worn with the Milford 649 foul weather fishing pants.
- Unisex design.
- Raglan sleeve design.
- 650 gsm PVC for extra strength.
- Full length heavy duty reinforced plastic YKK zip.
- Velcro storm flap.
- Drawstring storm hood.
- Adjustable arm sleeve cuff
- Adjustable neoprene cuffs for water protection and comfort.
- Shorter front to reduce bulk with longer back for added water protection.
- Neon for hi-visibilty for superior performance in all conditions and enhanced safety and identification.
Ideal for use as:
- Fish industry workwear
- Commercial fishing gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Commercial cleaning wet weather gear
- Marlin fishing rain gear
- Bluefin Tuna fishing rain gear
- Sport fishing jackets
Available in sizes XS – 4XL
|Chest in CMs||91||96||101||106||112||122||137||145|
|Chest in Inches||36||38||40||42||44||48||54||57|