Nylon Double Braid Rope, White
- High strength, high stretch, torque free
- Excellent shock absorbtion
- Good resistance to abrasion, ultraviolet rays and common chemicals
- Due to its high elongations, nylon is almost always used in applications involving shock loading such as anchor lines and mooring lines
All products sold to business customers are warranted by CWC only for use in Business, Government, Resale or original Equipment manufacture against any defects in workmanship or materials under normal use for one (1) year after the date of purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 15% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.