Quicksilver by Mercury, Cap, Trim Ram Pin
Quicksilver Trim System Anchor Pin Cap 14842Trim system anchor pin cap 14842 is for use on MerCruiser Alpha, Bravo and TRS stern drives. When replacing the anchor pin cap be sure to check the anchor pin threads for wear and the rubber bushings for any damage. Replace them as necessary to assure proper function of the trim function. The Quicksilver brand has been the marine industry leader in delivering premium engine lubricants, accessories and original equipment replacement parts for more than 65 years. It applies the same quality standards as a supplier of lubricants and replacement parts for many original equipment brands in the powersports industries. Quicksilver has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products, validated through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to matching the level of research and design that goes into Quicksilver products. Buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- End cap for trim cylinder pin on MerCruiser Alpha One, Bravo and TRS stern drives.
- Easy to replace with common tools.See your owner's manual for instructions.
- Made of stainless steel and painted for corrosion resistance.
- When replacing pin cap check pin threads for wear and rubber bushings for other damage.Replace as necessary.
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive
- Country of Origin: United States
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.