Quicksilver by Mercury, E Ring
Quicksilver Trim Cylinder Anchor Pin Retaining E-Ring 815949Trim cylinder anchor pin retaining E-Ring 815949 is for use on MerCruiser Alpha One Gen II stern drives. When replacing the cylinder anchor pin E-Ring, inspect pin threads, bushing and cap for damage or wear. Replace them as necessary to assure proper function of the trim function. The Quicksilver brand has been the marine industry leader in delivering premium engine lubricants, accessories and original equipment replacement parts for more than 65 years. It applies the same quality standards as a supplier of lubricants and replacement parts for many original equipment brands in the powersports industries. Quicksilver has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products, validated through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to matching the level of research and design that goes into Quicksilver products. Buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- Trim cylinder anchor pin retaining E-Ring for MerCruiser Alpha One Gen II stern drives.
- Easy to replace with common tools.See your owner's manual for instructions.
- Stainless steel for long service life in fresh water or salt water use.
- When replacing the trim cylinder anchor pin E-Ring, inspect the pin threads, bushing and cap for damage or wear.Replace as necessary.
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive
- Country of Origin: United States
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.