Quicksilver by Mercury, Elbow-Exhaust
Quicksilver Exhaust manifold Elbow 864591T02Exhaust elbow 864591T02 is for use on V-6 and V-8 MerCruiser stern drive engines made by General Motors with dry joint exhaust manifold (model year 2004 and newer, serial number 0W310000 and up). It also fits GM made, V-8 MerCruiser inboard engines (model year 2002 and newer, serial number 0M317000 and up). It has a 4" outside diameter and a 14 degree down angle outlet. For corrosion protection it is hot dipped and powder coated. See your owner's manual or service manual for more information. The Quicksilver brand has been the marine industry leader in delivering premium engine lubricants, accessories and original equipment replacement parts for more than 65 years. It applies the same quality standards as a supplier of lubricants and replacement parts for many original equipment brands in the powersports industries. Quicksilver has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products, validated through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to matching the level of research and design that goes into Quicksilver products. Buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- Replacement exhaust elbow with 4" outside diameter and 14 degree down angle.
- Cast iron manifold is coated for corrosion protection on internal coolant passages and exterior finish.Hot dipped and powder coated to prevent corrosion.Recommended for use in freshwater or saltwater installations.
- Manifold is for port or starboard side of the engine.
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive
- Country of Origin: Mexico
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.