Quicksilver by Mercury, Harness Assembly
Quicksilver 892990T01 Analog Gauge Harness - 5 Feet Long - Non-DTSAnalog Gauge 5 foot harness 892990T01 fits 2006 and newer, 25 hp through 250 hp Mercury outboards without DTS (digital throttle and shift) with 14 pin connectors and all MerCruiser stern drive and inboard engines with 14-pin connectors. Harness also allows the choke function to work on 8 hp thorugh 20 hp Mercury and Mariner 4-stroke, carbureted outboards (serial numbers starting with 0R). See your owner's manual or service manual for specific applications and installation instructions. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine Original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all Original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- Harness to connect analog helm instruments to the 14 pin engine to helm harness.
- Harness also allows the choke function to work on select 8 hp thorugh 20 hp Mercury and Mariner 4-stroke, carbureted outboards.
- Fits 2006 and newer, 25 hp through 250 hp Mercury outboards without DTS (digital throttle and shift) with 14 pin connectors and all MerCruiser stern drive and inboard engines with 14-pin connectors.
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive
- Country of Origin: Mexico
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.