Quicksilver by Mercury, Propeller Tab Washer @2
Quicksilver 816629Q Tab Washer - 2 PackTab washer 816629Q is for use on Mercury and Mariner 40 hp through 60 hp Bigfoot 40stroke outboard, 75 hp through 300 hp two-cycle and 4-stroke outboards plus Alpha One and Bravo One stern drives using a bronze drive sleeve adapter. See your owner's manual for installation instructions, the Flo-Torq hub, thrust washers and prop nut part numbers to best fit your engine or drive. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine Original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all Original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- Use on the prop shaft ahead of the propeller nut to secure the propeller to the prop shaft.
- Locking tabs are easy to press down to best secure the tightened prop nut.
- Do not operate your engine or drive without the propeller nut in place and secured by the tab washer.
- Stainless steel tab washer is durable and corrosion resistant.
- To aid future propeller removal, grease prop shaft splines with Mercury 2-4-C or Mercury Special Lube 101
- Country of Origin: United States
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.