Quicksilver by Mercury, Rust Inhibtr
Quicksilver 858081Q03 Storage Seal Engine Fogging Oil, 12oz - For 2-stroke, 4-stroke and Fuel-Injected Gas EnginesStorage Seal engine fogging oil 858081Q03 is in an easy to use 12 oz spray can with nozzle extension tube. Storage Seal is a heavy, sticky, spray lubricant which forms a protective barrier to prevent rust on the engine's internal metal surfaces. Follow your engine's owner's manual for use. Storage Seal can be used to "winterize" (off season storage) all two-cycle or 4-stroke internal combustion engines; outboards, stern drives, cars, trucks, ATV/UTV's, motorcycles, snowmobiles, lawn mowers, chainsaws, leaf blowers, string trimmers, hedge trimmers, etc. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine Original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all Original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- Heavy, sticky, spray lubricant forms a protective barrier to prevent rust on the engine's internal metal surfaces.
- Keeps cylinders lubricated to prevent cylinder or piston damage when starting the engine after off-season storage.
- Use to "winterize" (off season storage) all engines; outboards, sterndrives, cars, trucks, ATV/UTV's, motorcycles, snowmobiles, lawn mowers, chainsaws, leaf blowers, hedge trimmers
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive
- Manufacturer part number 858081Q03
- Country of Origin: United States
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.