Quicksilver by Mercury, Sensor Assy-Temp
Quicksilver 889575 Exhaust Temperature Sender 25-300 HP - MercuryExhaust temperature sender 889575 is for select Mercury and Mariner 25hp through 300hp FourStroke & 2-cycle (3cyl and 4cyl) EFI/Carbureted/DFI/Jet/ProMax/Racing/SeaPro/Formula Outboards. See your owner's manual, parts listing or service manual for exact application and installation instructions. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine Original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all Original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- Fits select Mercury and Mariner 25hp through 300hp FourStroke & 2-cycle (3cyl and 4cyl) EFI/Carbureted/DFI/Jet/ProMax/Racing/SeaPro/Formula Outboards.
- See your owner's manual, parts listing or service manual for exact application and installation instructions.
- Easy to install with common shop tools.
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive
- Country of Origin: Mexico
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.