Quicksilver by Mercury, Switchbox Assembly
Quicksilver Outboard Switch Box Assembly 7452A19 - for 6 HP - 25 HP Mercury or Mariner 2-Cycle OutboardsOutboard switch box assembly 8752A19 is for use with 6 hp through 25 hp Mercury or Mariner 2-cycle outboards using ADI (alternator driven ignition) only. See your owner's manual or service manual for specific applications and replacement instructions. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- For use with 6 hp through 25 hp Mercury or Mariner 2-cycle outboards using ADI (alternator driven ignition) only.
- Easy to install with common shop tools. Some electronic analytical tools may be needed.
- Switch box assembly comes with lead wires and connectors for both sides.
- See your owner's manual or service manual for specific applications and replacement instructions.
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive
- Country of Origin: United States
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.