Tessilmare Radial Rub Rail 30, 40 ,52, 65, Sold per Foot
Radial Rub Rail for Boats by Tessilmare is made from a soft, flexible PVC that offers great shock absorption, easy installation and great looks. Radial Rub Rail is perfect for all marine environments, on yachts, sailing boats, motorboats, docks, wharves, and much more!
- Radial Rub Rail requires a corresponding Radial Track
- Radial Track is a semi-rigid Duralene PVC that attaches directly to the hull
- Radial Rub Rail installs over the track, completely covering it
- Radial Track is sold separately as 6.5 foot sticks
- Radial Track conforms to all hull curves and bends
- Flexible Radial Rub Rail ships in continuous coils for single-seam installations on most boats
- Most installations require No Pre-heating, except Radial 65 and larger
- Available in Black, White, and Gray (special order - please call)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Tessilmare guarantees the customer that the purchased product is covered by a LIFETIME WARRANTY on defects of manufacturing and materials.
The lifetime warranty remains in effect for the duration of the possession. If the item is no more running in production Tessilmare will repair the defective product or part of it and or will replace it with component equivalent.
- Cut items cannot be return.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.