Replacement Filter Element (3/Card) for In-Line Fuel Filter
Replacement Filter Element for In-line Fuel Filter is a universal style element for your boat's in-line filter. Replaces any 1/4", 5/16" or 3/8" filter element.
- In-line style universal filter element replaces any 1/4", 5/16" or 3/8" filter element
- Protects all carbureted engines
- Remove fuel filter from fuel line
- Unscrew and remove the filter end marked ÒIN"
- Remove glass sleeve, magnet & spring
- Remove spindle by turning counter clockwise
- Remove the used element and discard
- Replace ÒO" rings on end caps if required (Replace only if originals are leaking or appear cracked or torn)
- Place a new element on the spindle and screw back into ÒOUT" end cap. Screw firmly to properly seat element at both ends
- Replace glass sleeve. Replace spring and then magnet on spindle
- Screw ÒIN" end cap onto spindle just slightly tighter than finger tightDo Not Over Tighten
- Replace filter in fuel line
- Start engine and check for leaks
SEACHOICE PRODUCTS, SEACHOICE warrants the original consumer purchaser that SEACHOICE consumer products will be free from defective materials or workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of one 1 year from the original purchase date.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.