Priorities in a survival situation: escape the elements, stay warm, and signal rescuers so you're easy to find. The Scout has you covered on all fronts: a heat-reflective 2-person survival blanket provides warmth and shelter from wind, rain, and snow, while the one-hand operable Fire Lite striker and waterproof tinder produce multiple campfires. A 100dB Slim Rescue Howler rescue whistle and Rescue Flash signal mirror with retro-reflective aiming aid make it easy for you to signal your position to rescuers, and a compass, duct-tape and fishing/sewing kit round out the package. A professional-grade RF-welded waterproof bag keeps contents dry in any conditions.
- Be Seen And Heard - Broadcast your location up to 10 miles away with the Mini Rescue Flash Signal Mirror and up to one mile away with the 100dB Slim Rescue Howler pea-less whistle.
- Fix Yourself - Mini roll of duct tape to repair gear or yourself.
- Start Campfires and Camp Stoves - Fire Lite striker is waterproof and tested to produce over 5,000 sparks; Tinder Quik burns up to two minutes, even when wet.
- Stay Warm - Survive Outdoors Longer Survival Blanket reflects 90% of radiated body heat. Survival instructions are printed directly on blanket.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.