- A = Size
- Designed to be screwed onto various lengths of threaded stock or bolts to accommodate varying transom thickness
- Investment cast 316 stainless
- 078106 - 078112 have NC threads
- 078206 - 078212 have metric threads
- Metric Eye Nuts 078206 - 078212 can be used with Sea-Dog eyebolts 080363 - 080399, 080463 - 080506 and 080606 - 080610
Ratings & Reviews
by Samuel Vsetula
Found what I was looking for easily with a great price.
by floyd severn
Very easy online shopping
by Kevin Houtwed
Very easy to work with on website. Quick the way we want it. good job so far.
The eye nuts arrived quickly. Nice quality and finish. Good price. Installed and are in use.
Q: On a 1/4 inch eye nut what is the size of the eye?
A: The eye opening is 5/8" on the 1/4" size
Q. What is the load capacity of your 3/8 eyebolts? What is the ring thickness?
A. The ring thickness is 5/16", unfortunately there is no information out there on the load capacity of the eyebolt.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.