Sea Hawk, Tuff Stuff, High Build Epoxy Primer, White Kit, 2 Gallon
- Premium blister protection with microsheet silicate technology
- Extremely effective for blister prevention on fiberglass, or as a bilge coating, because it is resistant to oil and water
- As a universal primer, it can be used for corrosion protection on most metals below the waterline, and for priming any metal
- Creates an overlapping barrier to eliminate any direct path for water migration
- Can be applied at 10-15 mils dry film in one coat, using a brush, roller, airless or conventional spray
- Fills deep scratches and gouges in a few coats and can be sanded within 8 hours to a smooth finish
- Use over blistered fiberglass as a repair coat, and over unblistered fiberglass as a barrier coat
- Protects metals from corrosion, including: aluminum, bronze, stainless steel, cast iron and lead – above and below the waterline
- Excellent for priming props, shafts, keels, trim tabs, thru hulls and lower units
- Highest build epoxy – Fewer coats needed
- Longer window between coats makes Tuff Stuff easy to use
- Reduced labor and less haul out time
New Nautical Coatings, Inc warrants the Covered Product to be free of all defects in material and workmanship and to deter hull fouling from hard growth including any and all types of barnacles, corals, oysters, or zebra mussels for a period of one year 12 months, from the date of product application by a Certified Sea Hawk Boatyard Applicator. This warranty extends to the original buyer only.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.