Set Of Trim Tabs
- Using your Bennett Trim Tabs you'll decrease the time in "transition mode" between displacement and planing, increase speed and smooth a rough ride by lowering the bow in addition to saving money due to fuel efficiency. Selection of the correct trim tab is up to the boat owner but is based on power, engine configuration, weight distribution, type of boat and use.
- If faced with more than one trim tab size, the largest trim tab that will comfortably fit on the transom will be the most efficient.
- The standard trim tab package includes a new Euro-Style Rocker Switch control, two actuators, two SS trim tabs, hydraulic fittings, hydraulic tubing, hydraulic power unit and wire harness
- 5 year limited warranty
- For limited transom space or extra lift use the 12" chord
Bennett warrants to the original purchaser and subsequent owners, that Bennett will repair or replace, at the discretion of Bennett, any part or component manufactured by Bennett which is proven to the satisfaction of Bennett to be defective, and which failure has occurred under normal use and within the warranty period. This Limited Warranty does not apply to Products that have been damaged, or which fail, as a result of causes other than manufacturing defects (such as but not limited to electrical overloads, electrolysis, casualty, fire, collision, improper installation, lack of maintenance, exposure to elements, alteration, or misuse). This warranty does not cover damage to finishes. The warranty commences from the first date a Product is purchased by the customer. If the product is installed on a boat by an OEM then the warranty commences on the first day on which the first retail customer purchases the boat. This warranty applies exclusively to products purchased and used in the United States.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.