Shakespeare, Low Profile SS VHF Antenna, 5244
Shakespeare, Low Profile SS VHF Antenna, 5244. The perfect choice for bassboats, center consoles, or any vessel where compact size is important.
- End-fed 1/2 wave
- Chrome plated brass canister minimizes de-tuning
- Sealed, tin-plated copper wire coil
- Requires mount with center hole for passage of the supplied 15' RG-58 cable
- PL-259 connector included
- Suggested mounts: 4187, 4188-S, or 4190
- The 5241R is the same as style 5240, but with a heavy-duty stainless steel whip, for extra stability at high speeds
- Stainless Steel Whip (36")
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.