Shakespeare PL-258-CP-G Connector
Shakespeare PL-258-CP-G ConnectorThe perfect solution to the troublesome task of installing a PL-259 connector or splicing RG-58 A/U, RG-8/X or Lo-Max coaxial cables. Shakespeare's revolutionary Centerpin connectors are solderless, fret-less, and botchless. They go on without a hitch, without soldering skills. No measuring, no critical stripping of coax insulation, no fussing with the coax's braid, and no tinning.
- For RG-8X or RG-58/AU coax
- Barrel connector for PL-259-ended cables
- Join two cables together _ in a snap!
- Gold-plated brass to better withstand the elements and to minimize traditional connector-borne signal loss
Category: Coaxial Fittings
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.