Not for sale online in California.
The SmartFind G8 Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB) is a safety device carried by a vessel to alert search and rescue services and allow them to quickly locate you in the event of an emergency. When activated it transmits a coded message on the 406 MHz distress frequency which is monitored by the Cospas-Sarsat satellite system. The alert is then relayed via an earth station to the nearest Rescue Coordination Centre (RCC). With an EPIRB you can summon help wherever you are on the planet, subscription free, no matter how remote!
- Optimized for MEOSAR Enhanced detection capability for accelerated rescue
- VHF homer 121.5MHz swept tone 406 frequency
- International rescue frequency
- GNSS receiver 72 channels multi-constellation SmartTransfer Manual bracket allowing transport without activating water switch
- Auto-housing option Automatic deployment when submerged 1 - 4m Activation method Manual or water activation
- SmartCarry Concealed hands-free easy carry strap
- SmartBase Impact protection
- SmartLight 3 lights, 360 degree coverage
- SmartSwitch Reusable ON power button cover, to prevent accidental activation
- Battery storage life 10 ye(more...)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.