Stearns I590 Type S Cold Water Immersion Suit, USCG Approved
Stearns, Type S I590 Anti Exposure, Cold Water Immersion Suit meets USCG, MED and SOLAS standards so you can count on them when lives are at stake. More maritime professionals worldwide rely on the I590 suit than any other immersion suit brand. Made with 5mm stretchable flame retardant neoprene, it provides quality anti-hypothermia protection.
- USCG approved Type V flotation device (Flotation Aid)
- Complies with SOLAS 74/96 and European MED
- All sizes provide a generous fit for easy donning
- Face shield for spray protection
- Inflatable head support
- SOLAS whistle and pocket to fit most brands of approved lights
- SOLAS-grade 3150-A PS 3M Scotchlite reflective material with adhesive backing
- Ankle adjustments, air release valves and durable non-slip soles
- Buoyancy: Required 22 lbs
- Shell: 100% Stretch Nylon
- Lining: 100% Stretch Nylon
- Foam: 100% closed cell Neoprene
- Contact Stearns for specific country approvals
For pricing and availability on quantities of 25 or more Immersion Suits,
The 78th session of the Maritime Safety Committee has adopted amendments to change the number of immersion suits to be carried on cargo vessels, including bulk carriers. The amendment introduces new requirements for one immersion suit per person on board. Entered into force July 2006.
I590 Anti Exposure Immersion Suit Sizes
|Child Universal||44-110 lbs||39"-59"|
|Adult Small||110-250 lbs||58"-68"|
|Adult Universal||110-330 lbs||59"-75"|
|Adult Oversize||220-375 lbs||over 75"|
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.