Stearns I580 Challenger Anti-Exposure Work Suit, USCG Type V, Orange
Stearns I580 Challenger Anti-Exposure Work Suit in orange delivers USCG approved Type V flotation performance and the ultimate in defense against the cold on boats or in the water. Challenger Anti-Exposure Work Suits are the ultimate defense against the uncompromising cold water that seizes lakes, rivers and seas every year. Designed to keep you warm on the boat and in the water with adjustable ankle, thigh and wrist straps that help trap the heat, and an insulated hood to keep out harsh wind and rain.
- USCG Type V (Anti-Exposure Coverall)
- Adjustable ankle, thigh and wrist straps help trap the heat
- Insulated hood keeps out harsh wind and rain
- Waist belt and leg zippers for quick work of taking it on and off over work boots
- Durable construction: nylon shell and PVC flotation foam
- Double layer of durable nylon fabric reduces wear on knees and seat
- Six roomy pockets, including two with handwarmers
- 62 sq. in. (400 sq. cm) 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 6755 on panels for added visibility
- 15.5 lbs. (69 Newtons) buoyancy
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.