The most advanced emergency blanket on the market - meticulously designed never to fail when you're counting on it with your life. It all starts with the material, vacuum-metalized polyethylene, that reflects 90% of your body heat while also offering a number of other important features that set it apart from traditional mylar blankets; it opens easily and will not shred if nicked or punctured, rips and tears can be repaired, it is quiet and won't crinkle in high winds, and its high-visibility orange exterior makes it easy for rescuers to find you. Plus, survival tips and techniques are printed directly on the blanket so you have them when you need them. Sized to fit two people.
- Survival instructions printed directly on the blanket for easy reference when you need it most.
- Legendary Durability
- Resists tearing and will not shred like Mylar blankets.
- Shelter from the Elements
- Heatsheets material is waterproof and windproof.
- Stay Warm
- Reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
- More than Just a Blanket
- A true ultra-light multifunction backcountry tool that can also be used as a ground cloth, gear cover, first aid blanket, and more.
- Size: 60" x 96"
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.