Taylor Made, AnchorShade III, Boat Sun Shade
Setup an AnchorShade III fabric sunshade on your boat and enjoy more time out on the water. You and your crew will be able to stay out of the sun with this uniquely designed Sunshade. Vessels from small fishing boats to large high-performance boats benefit from this 6' x 6' square umbrella.
The AnchorShade III can set up in front of, behind, or in place of a bimini to add shade where you want it and can also be used on land! Designed for use when anchored or at idle speed on a calm day, the Anchor Shade III Perfect for relaxing on the water. You can also set it up at dockside, beach or picnic bench.
- "Market Style" top vents the wind without loss of sun protection
- Lightweight, mildew/fade resistant UV-treated nylon top
- Powder-coated aluminum frame poles adjust up to 8' high and lock in place
- 6' x 6' shade provides 36 square feet of shade
- Blocks out 85-90% of the sun's harmful rays
- Adjustable straps and non-corrosive hardware provides mounting flexibility
- Comes complete with its own heavy duty carrying case with shoulder strap
- Available in colors to match your boat
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.