Tigershark Montego Dlx, PWC Cover (1996-1997), Hot Shot
Mfr: Taylor Made Products
Tigershark Montego Dlx, PWC Cover , are sewn using weatherproof Hot Shot fabrics in two-tone grey / white with reinforcements at critical wear points. These custom sewn, boat covers provide years of climate protection.
Reinforcements sewn at common cover wear points Shock cord in hem for close fit Hems are double folded, seams are 4 plyTaylor Made PWC covers are specifically designed for a make, model and year of your personal water craft. For the fastest service, your new cover will be shipped from the factory, straight to your door.
Boat Cover features include:
Proudly Made in the USA
- Hot Shot Fabric:
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 6.25 Acrylic Coated Polyester
- Water Resistance:
- U.V. Fade Resistance:
- Water Repellency:
- Mildew Resistance:
- Strength :
- Hot Humind Climates:
- Mooring, Storage & Trailering
- Free Strap Kit Included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.