Uflex, Accutech, Rack & Pinion Steering System, 7' - 20'
The Uflex Accutech Rack & Pinion Steering System is available in 7' to 20' cable lengths. The Accutech system eliminates continuous steering torque load so it make steering your boat easier. The Accutech steering system is ideal for outboard applications and in low to moderate torque applications. These kits are convenient and include a helm, bezel, and cable.
- Accutech virtually eliminates mild to moderate steering feedback
- Great choice for outboards 150HP and up
- M86 Preassembled helm with steering cable
- G88NR Non-reversible shaft assembly
- X34 90 degree bezel
- Add a new to your helm kit!
To calculate Accutech steering cable length, measure plastic jacket only, add 30 inches, and round up to next foot. Better long than short!
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Two Year Limited Warranty. Uflex USA, Inc. warrants that all products manufactured by Uflex USA, Inc or Ultraflex S.p.A. and sold by Ulflex USA to the retail purchaser that for two 2 years after the date of manufacture to be free from defects due to material or workmanship, subject to the exclusions below. Improper installation VOIDS this warranty. Installation should only be attempted by a trained and qualified technician.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All returns must be received within 30 days or receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.